Condor A580 Parts

Suche Motorräder und Zubehörteile

Moderator: Argus

Antworten
cyclemikey

Condor A580 Parts

Beitrag von cyclemikey »

Hello I am new here, I have a Condor A580-1, 1953 model, and have been unable to find any parts here in the USA. I would like to buy cylinder head gaskets, and I am also missing the light assembly that goes on the front fender. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

Michael Boyle
Coos Bay, Oregon USA

astekka

Re: Condor A580 Parts

Beitrag von astekka »

Hi Michael,

welcome, hope this finds you well. Actually I'm not an expert in such army motorcycles, however at the following link you can find a brand new ligth for your fender:

https://www.ricardo.ch/it/a/tarnscheinw ... 166445332/

And at this other link you find the head gasket, hopefully they are the one you are looking for:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11726

Greetings,
Jan

stoltoguzzi

Beitrag von stoltoguzzi »

Hi Michael

sounds good driving a Condor in a Harley country 😀
I used to have a Condor and maybe a place to get parts is here
https://www.swiss-moto-bike.ch/index.html

The senior is somewhat like Mr. Condor

Regards
Daniel
nur so schnell dass man die Kolbenschläge noch zählen kann

cyclemikey

Beitrag von cyclemikey »

Thank you very much for the links, Jan. I have contacted Fritz about the head gaskets, and I'm very glad to be in touch with him. A very nice guy. I've added my bike to his Condor registry, as well. I wasn't able to join "Ricardo" in time for the auction on the fender light because it's somewhat problematic to participate for someone in the USA. But I'll find one!

Regards
Michael

bumi

Beitrag von bumi »

Hi Michael,

i tried to send you a private message… unfortunately it seems to be stuck in the outbox....

I am a condor driver from Germany and I removed all military parts from my bike, therefore I have a Fender light which I do not need.
I also have the gun mounts, saddles and a few other parts to give away. If you are interested please contact me at burkart_michael@web.de. I then can send you some photos.

Regards,
Michael

Antworten